Monday, June 15, 2009

What I Want For My Birthday

My birthday is two weeks from today. Now, I am in a very bad, probably hormonal mood, and so what I want could change in that amount of time. But right now, this is what I want:

I want to run away. I want to go where no one wants anything from me. No kids, boyfriends, cats, birds, jobs, customers, coworkers, no schoolwork, dishes, laundry, no house to clean. No places to be or things that need doing. No worries and no cares. No pressures. No broken cars, no bills, no neighbors, no leaky and plugged up sink, no nasty so-called 'lawn' that needs cutting with two broken-down lawnmowers that won't do the trick. I just want to get away. It can be a beach, a mountain, Mexico, Alaska, I don't care. Just send me away and leave me there until I find some peace and strength and am ready to come home.

No comments: