Saturday, April 11, 2009

Putting Her Feet Where Her Mouth Is

My friend Tia is amazing. She's smart and funny and beautiful and always there when I need her. She is raising four amazing kids, homeschooling them all, running a small business, raising chickens, and now she is running a marathon.

The thing is, she isn't running this marathon for fun. She's doing it in honor of her father, who died of cancer. She and her sister, Amanda, are running this marathon together to raise money in an effort to keep others from losing their family members to the same terrible disease. So, if you could please donate-even just five dollars-to help them in this effort, I would be grateful, as would Tia and her sister. After all, we can't all do the running!

I am raising funds for The Leukemia &
Lymphoma Society (LLS) as a participant in their Team In Training program and
I'm asking you to help by making a donation to my fundraising campaign.Please
use the link in this email to donate online quickly and securely plus learn more
about my progress. You will receive a confirmation of your donation by
email and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation.


http://pages.teamintraining.org/wa/rnrseatl09/tjensen

Each donation helps accelerate finding a
cure for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. More than 823,000 Americans are
battling these blood cancers. I am hoping that my participation in
Team In Training will help bring them hope and support.On behalf of The Leukemia
& Lymphoma Society, thank you very much for your support. I greatly
appreciate your generosity.


Tia Jensen

No comments: