Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Difference Between Boys and Girls

Those people who say there is no difference between boys and girls clearly aren't paying attention.

I work near the mall. Yesterday on my lunch I decided to run over and see what CJ Banks had on their clearance racks. On the way I did my daily lunchtime check-in with Nate.
"What are you having for lunch?" He asked.
"I don't know. I am going to go to the mall and see what CJ Banks has on clearance."
"You mean you would choose clothes shopping over eating?! What kind of NUT are you?!"
"Female."
"Female is Latin for 'weird,' you know."

CJ Banks has great stuff right now, btw. The colors are amazing. I had to make a hard choice--longer denim skirt, black and red plaid skirt, and a blue and black dress that looked far better on me than I expected when I grabbed it. I went with the denim. Boring, but versatile, and the only one of the three choices that did not require black shoes. And all those choices were under twenty bucks. Imagine what I could have bought if I had money! LOL

No comments: