Friday, November 28, 2008

The Spirit of Something

So, Christmas shopping has already resulted in the deaths of at least three people. Two men shot at Toys R Us and one employee trampled to death at Wal Mart. Um, pardon me, but did you all miss the part about Peace on Earth?

I did not shop today. First off, I worked 7 to 5:30. Secondly, I am doing Christmas for $50 this year and pretty much have everything bought already. And the traffic at 6:30 this morning was insane.

I did take my very first phone calls on the job today and lemme tell ya, it rocked! My job is so much fun! Even the people I can't make happy are fun, lol. And boy does the day go faster when you are talking to people than it does in the classroom.

Btw, the power stayed on all week long and all is well...eh, except the dirty dishes that have taken over because Nate worked part of the week, as well. Thanks to those who prayed!

No comments: