Saturday, November 8, 2008

Downsides of Working

This time of year is especially hard to be working full-time because I am at work during all daylight hours. Very frustrating when you want to go for a walk, shoot hoops with a kid, etc.

There is a house behind mine. I can see it through nearly every window. It is green. A terrible shade of acid green, to be frank. I have absolutely no idea when it became this awful color, because the last time I saw it, it was white!

Life goes on while I am at the office. I hate to think of what else I am missing. I don't understand why women worldwide long for this. My longing is to be home. I really wish I knew how to do that.

1 comment:

Christina said...

What a bummer. Are you looking into work from home gigs and stuff? There is one that is only $35ish dollars to start up. It's Maleluca environmental-friendly household products. You can make a website and get other people to sign up with a membership. My old neighbor after about 4 months was making about $200 a month, so it's something you just stick with and put a little effort into each week, and eventually you can make OK money.