Thursday, July 24, 2008

Consumer Warning!


In case you did not know, the Mars company is now making M&Ms for grown-ups!

That's right, fancy M&Ms, called Premiums, are now on the market (and when they say Premium, they mean it...but I hit a sale).

However, the box should come with a warning: These candies do NOT have the melt-in-your-mouth-not-in-your-hand candy coating that we grew up with! And trust me, you don't want to find this out after you have snuck them into the movie theater (which I cannot believe I am admitting to after my last post, LOL) and the place is dark and you pour a bunch into your hand. Also, the bag has a neat little 'open here' reclose-able thingabob that you also can't see in the dark.

Other than that, all I can tell you is that the Raspberry Dark Chocolate Almonds babies are yummy!

1 comment:

Mrs. Pevensie said...

It's a good thing I was sitting down! That is SO not like you...not the eating the candy thing but the fact you took it into the theater. In all fairness, I think the theaters deserve to have people sneak candy in (did I just say that?). Their prices are ridiculously insane.